Followers

Monday 22 December 2008

Merry Christmas!

Well, we are about to set off on our round-the-country Christmas travels to see our families, so I won't be blogging for a while. In the meantime here are some photos to get you in the festive spirit!

Our (little) Christmas tree:


'Herbert' by Hand in Heart and a Snowflake from the floss box (some of my Christmas stitching that I can share!):


Christmas shopping in Lincoln (it was getting dark..):



Lindsay recieved the ornie I sent for my birthday giveaway, her photo is better than mine so click here to see it!

Finally, here is a photo of the last exchange I recieved from the UK stitchers BB. I'm not certain who sent it, but it is beautiful:


Marry Christmas everyone!!

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

Karoline sent to you Jo

Have a lovely Christmas

Karoline said...

Glad you like it Jo

Dani - tkdchick said...

Mery Christmas and travel safe!!!