This also means I managed to forget to include him in my stitchy finishes for 2013 (I THINK he was done before the new year). Oops. He is stitched an a scrap of silk weaver Lugana fabric, but I can't remember what it's called, but I used all the flosses suggested on the chart. The fabric isn't quite as purply as the photo suggests.
This week has been hugely busy so I've not sat and stitched much, but I have finished the bottom section of the tail on peacock majesty and started on the wall.
I have friends staying this weekend, so I don't think I'll get as much done as usual - I'll be out having fun!
Happy stitching folks x