Followers

Saturday 17 August 2013

Not very clever...

During the week I tried to update my wish list and stash list by moving 4 things I recently bought and putting them on the stash list. Instead I managed to overwrite my stash list with my wish list. I don't have another copy of my stash list (I don't think), and it also listed completed projects, many of which I have passed on. AAAAARRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHH

So the question is, can I be bothered to reconstruct my stash list? It is quite helpful...

Pants pants pants

Updated to say THANK YOU to the wonderful Aurelia of Eglantine Stitchery managed to find a cached version of the list. I have literally just danced around the house at a level on met when I've finished a huge TW. You are now my most favourite person in the world!

Off to add the 4 charts to the list that I bought earlier this month, update the page, and then settle down to some stitching. FAR more fun than trying to reconstruct the list!

5 comments:

Aurelia Eglantine said...

Oh no! That's awful. So awful that I just did some searching and just found a cached version of your Stash Page :) Not sure if it's up to date, but am e-mailing you right now with the data and link!

Aurelia Eglantine said...

Oops! I couldn't find your e-mail in your profile, so here's the link to the cached page.

I tried to copy-and-paste your list text here but it was too long so I'll save a copy of your list - if you like it, just e-mail me (my address is on my profile & blog). I really hope this helps!

Aurelia Eglantine said...

* that should be if you'd like it, LOL - gracious, I can't type tonight!

Sara said...

Glad you were able to find a copy!

Aurelia Eglantine said...

LOL @ the update!!! Thanks very much :P Just happy I could help!