Well I had a fabulous time over the weekend, the lace making course was great fun. I haven't managed to get any good photos of my lace yet though, so I'll report on that later!
Given we are already hurtling though May, I thought I should review my goals. For April I said:
1) complete xs on Elliot and Buttons yes
2) finish FT border (but not bs) I did some, but there's lots more to go...
3) work on Waiting for ships didn't touch it
4) stitch a small (top secret) gift I did about 1/2 in April and finished it on Monday
5) anything else I feel like just some lace
For May I plan to:
1) make progress on the border of FT
2) bs Elliot and Buttons
3) do the finishing on my top secret project
4) stitch on another WIP
5) finish the small lace project I started on Saturday
5) make progress on my other 2 lace projects!