Followers

Sunday 17 June 2012

A week in stitches...

Thank you all for your lovely comments on my last post - I was so delighted to win :). I've not had much time for lace making - it just takes a bit too much effort to pick up of an evening, and isn't worth it unless I have a good couple of hours to spare. I'm hoping to see Louise this week - we usually make lace on a Wednesday, but the last few weeks one of us has been busy - I think it's a month since we last caught up!

This week I've made some progress with Gaelic banner:

But to be honest, I really fancied a bit of a change, and a quick stitch. So on Sunday night I started one of the Heartstruck Quakers by Midnight Stitching. I finished it this morning, and after a quick press, it's ready for sharing:

Happy stitching everyone!

4 comments:

Giovanna said...

Very cute finish, congrats! And the banner is coming along beautifully - what a gorgeous design.

Dani - tkdchick said...

Gaelic Banner is looking fantastic!!! I love that Heartstruck Quaker its now on my wish list!

Karoline said...

Cute finish & your banner is looking lovely

Sara said...

I love that snowman, I'm goin to have to add him and the other ones you did awhile back to my wish list. Big congrats on winning a prize for your lace, that butterfly is gorgeous!