Followers

Wednesday 21 May 2008

Stitching update

I've been busy working on Fantasy Triptych for the last 2 nights. I've just finished the central tower (well, one 'floor' of it anyway), and have started the castle wall. I'm really enjoying the blending and the confetti stitches - clearly I've been away from TW stitching for far too long!



I've also taken a progress photo of Assisi knot garden, which I've been working on (on and off) for the last fortnight. As you can see, I've almost made my May goal of getting the third quarter finished.



Tonight we are having a stitch and bitch at Chrissie's. I'll take my lace, as I have almost finished Margaret (hopefully there will be a happy dance and photo to share), and also Assisi knot garden, just in case I do finish Margaret!!!

2 comments:

Kelley said...

Assissi knot garden looks incredible! I have my rotation slot up for Above the Clouds and I'm looking forward to doing some TW stitching again.

Dani - tkdchick said...

Wow that knot is just amazing!

Until I started reading I thought FT might of been Silver Lining's Tour Des Marques