I *just* managed to finish Wild Fairy Light for the Stitching Olympics on Monday night - although I was stitching well past bed time to be able to do it!
She's a Who Knew!?! design, and is stitched on PTP's 'Fresco' cashel linen. I substituted the required Gentle Arts thread with Crescent Colours' Razzleberry. IT took me a while to track down the required 'confetti fuschia' krenik blending filament for the wings, but I think it was worth the effort.
Lat night I finished Peacocks and Dragons (William Morris DMC) bookmark. I used left over thread from Assisi knot garden, and antique white quaker cloth - the edge of the piece I used for FT.
So, as of last night I have got only 1 WIP - count 'em, 1!!!! (Lindsay may realise that's slightly directed at her - I'm not sure if I'm scared or jealous that she's got 49 WIPs!!!). Tonight I'm stash diving, at which point I can set my Septmeber goals.