Followers

Thursday 11 September 2008

September goals (a little late this time)

July recap - I wanted to work (and finish if possible):

1) Assisi knot garden
2) Benjamin Bunny
3) wild fairy light
4) Necessities sampler

I actually worked on them all, and finished them all (WFL on the 1 Sept), as part of the Stitching Olympics on the wagon. Amazingly I came joint third in the 'rotation relay', and a 'bronze medal' is on its way to me as we speak... It was such a fun event, and it really focussed my stitching last month.

I also said that Mondays I'd work on FT, and on Thursdays I wanted to make progress with my lace - I woeked on FT every Monday, but only picked up my lace once, due to manic stitching marathon and a hectic few weeks at work.

My September goals are:

1) work on FT
2) start Dracolair's Phoenix (already have done), and get 50% done
3) start an obligation piece - either Postman Pat birth sampler or Las Vegas wedding sampler.
4) start Barbara Thompson's Peacock
5) start somehting else.

Yup, I'm taking part in September startitis on the wagon!!

No comments: