Followers

Monday 1 March 2010

March goals

Wow, another month has flown by... time for some more goals!

In Feb I wanted to:
1) Finish Knight panel of FT yes
2) start the maiden panel on FT yes - only 2 lengths so far but it counts!
3) finish Postman Pat sampler yes
4) stitch an ornie almost - just need to add a few beads
5) work on a different WIP I did a tiny bit on Wild Thyme Fairy
6) make some lace (not done any for AGES!!) nope
I also stitched Laugharne Castle - so that's 2 HDs this month!!

In March I'd like to:
1) finish the ornie I started
2) stitch another ornie
3) work on FT
4) pick up another WIP
5) MAKE SOME LACE (I mean it this time!!)

2 comments:

jayne@~an eye for threads~ said...

Wow, good job on your Feb goals and Good luck with March.
Be always in stitches.

Heidi said...

Hi Jo! Thank you for your comment on my blog. I could place your 6th (feb) and 5th (march) goals on my list too. I seem to find it too easy not to work on lace and instead pick up my stitching or quilting. I have a wonderful lace project I want to start but have to finish a piece of lace for a pinkeep first. Why I keep putting it off I do not know.

Hugs from Holland ~
Heidi