Followers

Monday 15 March 2010

Weekend stitching

The itchy fingers hit again this weekend... This weekend we stayed at the flat in Nottingham - Eddy had to work on Saturday. I took Mini Greek Island along with me, but decided to start the piece I'd left at the flat for emergencies - Lincoln Cathedral from Castle Grounds. I think I made a good start:



I think that's about 1/4 of the xs done already!

we had a lovely weekend - on Saturday I had a long overdue hair cut, in the evening we went out for a fabulous curry at MemSaab, then went home and watched a movie. Taken - so bad we took the mickey out of it from the second scene...

Sunday we popped into town and got new phones - I'm now the proud owner of an iphone - and did a few other errands, then had lunch at the Walk Cafe, another favourite Nottingham eatery (I swear, all we do is eat good food!). Then back home to watch the rugby and the grand prix - we recorded the grand prix so we had time to eat lunch. So pleased we didn't give up lunch for the dreadfully boring race!!!

All in all I was amazed when I stepped on the scales at ww. Another 2.5lbs off. Even though I was about 15 points over for the week. I think I must be more active than I think.

Right, off now to watch House and work on FT. More green...

Happy stitching!

4 comments:

Lindsay said...

Your off to a great start and well done for kissing another 2 1/2lbs goodbye

Giovanna said...

Nice start, and well done on the weight loss!

jayne@~an eye for threads~ said...

I just love having Emergency Stitching as a back up plan, then there is always something to stitch. Congratulations on the 2.5 and keep it going down.
Be always in stitches.

Unknown said...

I'm totally going to have emergency knitting with me now!

great job on the weight loss!