Followers

Sunday 11 July 2010

Flying post

I've had a busy few days, and for once it wasn't work!!! I took 3 days leave last week to just potter about - which turned out to be quite a busy 3 days, but with a good amount of stitching - which included finishing Santa's Buddies by Angel Stitchin:



I only bought one pack of snowflake charms - didn't realise the pack only had 4 in when the design required 5... so I just missed out the snowflake on the left of the tree. I also just realised the charms are wonky in the photo - oh well...

This weekend we went to stay with Eddy's parents, and I took along Sunflower Charms, but I'll post about that some other time - it's late now and I'm ready for bed!!!

6 comments:

Missy said...

Looks great.

hugs
-missy-

Daffycat said...

Cute, cute, cute! Even with wonky snowfakes!

Giovanna said...

It's very cute, congrats!

Dani - tkdchick said...

Great little ornie!

Angela said...

I didn't spot the snowflakes were wonky so it can't be obvious.

Great sitching.

Karoline said...

Very cute, congratulations