Followers

Sunday 2 February 2014

2013 in stitches

Once again I've had an erratic year in terms of blogging, but I have made steady progress with my stitching. These were my 2013 happy dances (I THINK this is all of them, but my blogging / photography means I might not have recorded/remembered all of them):

Cross Stitch Projects:
Fruit bell pull - Teresa Wentzler
Eeyore's problem - Designer stitches
Summer / autumn / winter - Blackbird Designs
Conchiti Drummer - NP Designs
Wool Needlebook - Little House Needleworks
Tatty Teddy 'A New Baby' - Anchor
My Heart is True pincushion - Nicoletta Farraruto and Blackbird Designs

Quilts Projects:
9-patch quilt
Strip the willow

Lace Projects:
Bedfordshire Rose Leaves

Knitting Projects:
'Leafy' headband by Happy Living
Green cardigan

At the start of 2013 I had the following WIPS:

*Eeyore's problem
*Gaelic banner
*Fruit Bell Pull
*Night
*Peacock Majesty
*A New Baby (Tatty Teddy)

*Green cardigan
*Crochet scarf

*Milanese lace
*Bedfordshire rose leaves


So how did I do with my goals? Last year I wanted to:
1) Finish A New Baby YES
2) Finish Gaelic Banner NOT QUITE!
3) Finish Night NO
4) Work on all of my other xs WIPs YES
5) Finish the green cardigan YES, APART FROM BLOCKING IT
6) Finish the crochet scarf NOPE
7) Finish Bedfordshire rose leaves YES
8) Start Wisteria lace edging YES
9) Make a quilt YES
~ and, as always ~
10) Stitch lots, on what I want, and enjoy it!! OF COURSE :)


This year I am starting with the following WIPS:
*Gaelic Banner
*Peacock Majesty
*Night

*Grey Cardigan

*Wisteria Lace
*Milanese Lace

*Jigsaw Quilt

I THINK that's it....

In 2014 I'd like to:

1) Finish Gaelic Banner
2) Finish Night
3) Finish Peacock Majesty
4) Start a big Blackbird Designs
5) Finish the grey cardigan
6) Finish the crochet scarf
7) Work on Wisteria lace edging
9) Finish Jigsaw Quilt top
~ and, as always ~
10) Stitch lots, on what I want, and enjoy it!! OF COURSE :)

1 comment:

Stitching Noni said...

Another busy year of stitching ahead :o)