Followers

Saturday 20 February 2010

A Welsh Happy Dance

I didn't do any stitching last night - when I was taking out the wheelie bin in the dark I slipped on some ice - didn't actually fall over but I jarred my back. Again. I've only just been signed off by the physio from the last time I did it.... Anyway last night I struggled to get comfortable, and I decided against driving to Sheffield for a day lace making - this seems to have worked as it's much, MUCH better now...

Anyway this afternoon we watched Transformers - revenge of the fallen.... not as fun as the first film (but we did find out, via IMDB, that the man who voices Optimum Prime is also the voice of Eeyore). Anyway, I took the time to get some stitching done, and finished Laugharne Castle:


Laugharne Castle Blackwork, (c) Home Handicrafts

This stitched up very quickly, and I really enjoyed it. I'm pondering back stitching the knight panel on FT, picking up Wild Thyme Fairy or maybe starting something new... choices, choices

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Llongyfarchion! or congratulations! hope your back is better now.

Giovanna said...

Congratulations, it's very pretty! I hope your back gets better soon.