Followers

Monday 3 January 2011

Last Happy Dance of 2010....

... OK so this is a little late. I finished Pooh and Eeyore in front of Battlestar Galactica on the 30th, washed and ironed it, but didn't have time to post as we had visitors for New Year. So here it is a few days later than planned:



I had a lovely New Year celebrations with old friends - a 3 day / 2 night eating extravaganza!! It was the best New Year I've had in years - pretty low key and spent with people I care about. On New Years Day we went to Roundhay Park to let the kids run off some steam (and get some needed fresh air), watched Shrek 2 and went out for curry... Everyone left after a lateish lunch yesterday, at which point we crashed out!

Today I need to drive Eddy (and his many presents) back to Nottingham, and it's back to work tomorrow... once again the holidays seem far too short. I think I'll post my yearly review and goals over the course of this week.

Happy 2011 everyone :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

A very cute finish!

Anonymous said...

So cute! Happy New Year, hope 2011 is a good one!

Giovanna said...

Oh that's so cute, well done! Have great 2011!

Blu Stitcher said...

Very sweet, I am a big Eeyore fan

Blu said...

Very cute finish!

Karoline said...

Very cute, congratulations