Followers

Thursday 29 January 2009

A Double Happy Dance!!

Well today I've actually managed TWO happy dances!! The first was Sonata - I'd nearly finsihed it yesterday when faigue hit me, so I finished it (last 2 strands) over my lunch break:


Sonata, Abbey Lane Designs, stitched on 32ct platinum cashel with Belle Soie silk 'blue lagoon'

After tea I went to Louise's for our lace night - and put the final stitches into the piece of Milanese lace I've been making for nearly a year (my first ever attempt at Milanese - it's pretty ropey in places). Tomorrow night I'll take the pins out and take a photo, so you'll have to wait for that one!

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

Congratulations Sonata loks fantastic. Can't wait to see your lace

Anonymous said...

Beautiful finish, congratulations!

Karoline said...

Congratulations, Sonata looks gorgeous