Hurrah! I just finished the Phoenix (Dracolair), and I totally adore him:
Apologies for the over exposed image, I had to use the flash as it's very dark, and the photo's quite washed out. He's stitched in DMC and Krenik with Mill Hill Beads, on a Stitches a Spice linen 'Tundra'.
I have a few other photos to share, first the Candy Cane Dragonlet by Dragon Dreams, which I made into an ornament for Ed's Christmas stocking, and forgot to take a photo:
And finally a whole series of photos of the wonderful Richard Gravestock workbox which I bought with my combined birthday and Christmas money. I've been meaning to share photos for a while! It's made from English Yew (sourced from a National Trust property). Richard was wonderful and made sure the top was extra knotty for me, as I love the knots in yew. There's a small ebony edge on the lid too. As you can see, it's perfect for storing speciality threads and hand dyed fabbies.... (thankfully I don't have so many it's overflowing!).
Right, off to bed, it's nearly midnight, on a work night too, tsk tsk...