Followers

Monday 1 November 2010

November goals

It's time to recap those goals and set some more. So how did I do in November?

1) Finish FT YES
2) Finish my scarf YES
3) Knit 2 chunky scraves for a charity event YES
4) Stitch an ornie YES - Snowdon by Jemini Designs
5) Work on another WIP - YES - Peacock Firescreen
6) Buy my 3 stone lost stitching treat - YES - not what I'd intended (A BBD Loose Feathers chart, fabbie and threads), but some lovely speciality threads for Christmas ornament stitching!!

I also made the lovely quilted mat at the weekend.

I don't think I've ever met all of my goals before :)

So, what do I want to achieve in November???

1) Make good progress on Peacock Firescreen
2) Finish Pooh and Eeyore
3) Finish Tulip scissor fob by Sue Hawkins
4) Stitch two ornaments
5) Work on my lace project
6) Work on another WIP.

Should be a busy month!!!

No comments: