Followers

Saturday 13 November 2010

Saturday stitching

Today I finished stitching the TW ornament for the TWCOE. I need to get both of the ornaments I have stitched finished by next weekend for posting. I think I'll have to stick to a simple finishing style!! Sadly I can't share a photo of either just yet, but I can give a quick update photo of Peacock Firescreen:



Sorry, it's dark again (why do I never think of taking photos in the daytime??).

Had quite a lazy day today - went over to Hebden Bridge to pick up a wall light we ordered (just need to organise an electrician now, and my new lighting scheme for the living room will be sorted - have I ever ranted about the dreadful lighting in here? Who puts halogen lights in a living room??? I understand halogen lights as a spotlight, and in kitchens, but not as a central light in the lounge...). Anyway, we had a lovely lunch in a little cafe, mooched around a couple of shops and came back so Eddy could watch the rugby. I mostly stitched :)

Now I need to decide what to stitch on tonight. I fancy a change from the peacock, not sure what I'll pull out. Probably ought to work on a WIP though, I'd like to get another one finished by the end of the year.

1 comment:

Dani - tkdchick said...

I didn't participate in the TWOE this year. I just wish I had enough time to do everything and be everywhere!

That firescreen is going to be gorgeous!